What can be expected from the first consultation before we start with the training?
Gathering personal information
- Go will go through your health history and current medical status
- We will discuss your injury profile and current fitness level
- Set your short and long term goals
- Review a support system & motivational influences
- Discuss your exercise preferences & training overview
- Schedule training sessions that will suit you best
- Fitness tests and measurements will be conducted upon your request
What areas does Fitness Extreme Personal Trainers cover?
- Pretoria East
- Pretoria Moot, Montana and surrounds
- Johannesburg Northern Suburbs
- Joburg South
*Most parts of the Gauteng region
What can be expected from a training session?
Each session has a brand new program for the day set up as we believe the body needs to be challenged constantly to respond best. Every client is different and has different preferences of training and every client’s body is different and needs to be challenged in different ways. At Bodydynamics we swear by thorough individualised attention to each client as that is what gets the best results and makes for the happiest clients.
Type of training styles we cover is the basic cardiovascular exercise, weight training, resistance and bodyweight training, kettlebell training, plyometrics, isometrics muscle conraction, TRX training, all of these type of exercises rotated to best suit the client depending on what works for client and what the body responds to best.
As getting into shape is 70% diet (what you eat) and 30% training, we are constantly giving nutritional advice and supplementation advice.
Our trainers vary each session to make it interesting and keep it fun and unpredictable.
What equipment will Fitness Xtreme bring to the training session?
We bring all the required gym equipment, including steps, weight bars, dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, stability balls, elastic bands, Bosu Balls, skipping ropes, Battle ropes, TRX straps…basically, we bring it all!